Our return policy lasts 30 days after receiving the product.
If you are not happy with your purchase, or there is another kind of issue within 30 days of the item arrived we will be happy to refund your money. Please keep in mind that the item you received must be returned in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that it was received in to be eligible for a refund.
If you received a defected knife, please contact us via our contact us Page providing proof, and we’ll provide an exchange or full refund.
We do our best to make sure every customer loves their experience with us, so if you have any Query. Contact us!
How to get a refund:
1) Contact us via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – providing Proof of item condition & telling us the issue
2) We will give you a return address to send the item to.
3) When you return the item please write the ORDER ID (will have been received in your e-mail confirmation of the order) on a piece of paper inside the package. This ensures that we know who sent it, and can make sure you receive the refund and not someone else.
Once your return is received and inspected, an email will be sent to notify you that we have received your returned item (as long as you clearly place the order ID so we know who sent it). We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4) If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, item & shipping price (costs of it being sent to you) will be refunded. Although you are required to pay the return shipping fee (unless a defected item, we will pay). Please allow up to 5 days for our team to issue you the refund.
NOTE: If you incorrectly put in your shipping information at checkout, and it was shipped to an incorrect address we can only partially refund you for this error, as we are not liable for you providing incorrect information. You are responsible for making sure the address given to us is correct.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow these steps:
1. Wait 3 days after we say we will initiate a refund in the e-mail.
2. If you haven’t received your refund after 5 days, ensure that the refund isn’t simply being processed (may be delayed and in a processing stage).
3. Contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
4. Contact and clarify with your bank that the refund hasn’t been received. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
5 If you’ve completed the above steps and still have not received a refund, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If your item is defective or damaged – a replacement is possible if you get in contact. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your situation with a few images of the damaged/defective item. We’ll be glad to help!